I am so thankful for all the experiences, things, and people God has placed in my life this week. At a Holy Experience and at Heavenly Homemakers we are counting these blessings God has placed in our lives. Won’t you take a moment to join us?
172. Getting asked to write an article for a dear friend, that I have not yet met. I was smiling the whole day.
173. Our daughter’s surgery going well.
174. Talks with God.
175. Our son’s servant’s heart.
176. Having fun in my photography class.
177. A doctor’s wisdom.
178. Words of encouragement from my brother.
179. A surprise in the mail.
180. Our daughter getting accepted into the National Honor Society.
181. The sound of rain.
182. Caring friends.
183. Getting baptized in church on Sunday. ~More on that tomorrow. 🙂
If you’ve enjoyed your time here at Leaving A Legacy, please take a moment to like us on Facebook or through Networked Blogs. You can also follow us through Twitter, Pinterest or Google Friend Connect. Leaving a Legacy can also be delivered right to your email, just by signing up through FeedBurner. Thank you!