Pictures make it real……
With a heavy heart I ask for prayer and drive to the doctor’s office…
Time for my blood draw and infusion…..
Time to pick a brown chair with a pink pillow….
Time to prepare, time to get my arm warmed as friends from childhood look on…
Time for my Zometa, a medicine that strengthens my bones, in case cancer should try to find a new home…
Time to look for gifts amidst the storm….
As I count them one by one….
God’s healing grace washes over me, I am reminded that no matter what…..
There is no death in Christ….He already took our place…
Instead I am reminded that the future brings life…
Life in Him for all of eternity.
Even though the images burn the current reality onto my soul…
I move forward with hope in Christ….
Trusting Him with the outcome for the rest of my days.
I give God the praise for the gifts He has so graciously given me. We are counting 1000 gifts at A Holy Experience….won’t you join me.
236. Starting a new project with a friend.
237. Times of pruning.
238. Having nothing left to do but trust God.
239. Clouds sprinkled on a blue sky.
240. I am so thankful for rain. I love rain.
241. Realizing that no matter what, if you have accepted Christ, there is always life.
242. Healing medicine
243. The nurses at my doctor’s office.
244. Going on drives with my husband.
245. My husband’s sense of humor.
246. My husband’s willingness to fold laundry.
247. NFL draft week. Go Seahawks and Titans!
248. The Mariner’s actually winning some games.
249. Watching my daughter study for her SAT’s. You blink and time is gone.
250. Going to garage sales with my family.
251. Peaceful Sunday afternoons.
252. Learning about myself and being willing to change.
253. Hiding God’s word in my heart.
254. Seeing my children willingly read their Bibles.
255. A friendship lasting thirty years. You are loved Kristi!
256. The ability to write and express my feelings.
257. The ability to find gifts amongst the darkest of days.
If you’ve enjoyed your time here at Leaving A Legacy, please take
a moment to like us on Facebook or through Networked Blogs.
You can also follow us through Twitter, Pinterest or Google Friend Connect.
Leaving a Legacy can also be delivered right to your email,
just by signing up through FeedBurner. Thank you!