Leaving A Legacy has been under construction this week, we have moved from Blogger to WordPress.
Our mission and purpose will still be the same…
- To encourage you to leave Godly legacies for your children.
- To offer you hope and encouragement in Jesus.
- To share my journey as a stage IV breast cancer survivor.
Some other things at Leaving A Legacy will stay the same such as…..
- Legacy Leaver Thursdays Link Up
- Sharing with you pieces of the book I’m writing about my journey with stage IV breast cancer.
However, I’ll be adding some exciting changes over the next few months to allow Leaving A Legacy to grow and expand.
Some of these changes include….
- A new look and design.
- Continuing to work on being legacy leavers, as I share ways to encourage healthy living for both you and your family.
You can find us at our new home at Leaving A Legacy shariamiller.com.
If you have any problems receiving our new updates via email, please don’t hesitate to let me know. I’ll make sure to fix it as soon as possible.
I want to take a moment to invite you to get additional updates that are not posted here on the blog by connecting with us through Facebook and Twitter . You can also subscribe to Leaving A Legacy and have the latest posts delivered right to your email. When you subscribe you will receive a free copy of the eBook, “Glorifying God in Your Finances,” from the team at A Biblical Marriage. Thank you for stopping by, please come again!